A college campus just like you pictured it -- that's what you'll find at Edinboro University. Here, you'll discover GREAT THINGS happening in our state-of-the-art learning centers and contemporary facilities for on-campus living, dining and recreation.
- Picturesque 585 acres with 43 buildings, wooded areas and a five-acre lake, located in northwestern Pennsylvania within two hours of Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo.
- New $105 million suite-style student housing project in development.
- Great dining options in six convenient locations, including a new food court in the Student Center and Skipjack's with late-night seating.
- New $5.4 million state-of-the-art music facility.
- Sox Harrison Stadium, home of the Fighting Scots, upgraded to include artificial turf, lighting, and new scoreboards.
- Modern seven-story library with more than 500,000 bound volumes and 1.4 million microform units, plus Kurzweil equipment for the visually impaired.
- Ranked among the top 10 universities in the nation for students with disabilities.
- Student clinics for reading, speech and hearing, math and writing.