Health and Physical Education
The Department of Health and Physical Education offers students experience in technology integration that is second to none. The department is one of only two in the United States that has been designated a "showcase" University for incorporation of heart rate monitors, health risk appraisals, and fitness assessments throughout the curriculum.
Additional technology used in the curriculum includes motion analysis, virtual dissection, nutritional analysis, desktop publishing, multi-media development, and construction of a digital portfolio. All student teachers are issued a hand-held computer that is used to track attendance, grades, fitness tests, and to generate reports.
Regardless of the technology skills possessed by students entering the department, they are extremely marketable for the careers of the 21st century -- and beyond.
For More Information Click Here ...
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Health Promotion
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Human Performance
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Recreation Administration (Limited to currently enrolled students)
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Sport Administration (Limited to currently enrolled students)
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Sport and Recreation Administration
- BS - Health and Physical Education - Teacher Education
The Office of Records and Registration maintains curriculum requirement forms for all undergraduate majors and degree programs offered by Edinboro University. The programs listed here include corresponding links to a printable form. Changes to curriculum requirements and semester sequences are not uncommon. These links are the curriculum requirements and semester sequence sheets for your major.