Distinguished by its focus on individual attention to student success, commitment to diversity, and responsiveness to the evolving needs of the broader community, Edinboro University provides the highest quality undergraduate, graduate and co-curricular education. Edinboro University offers more than 100 degree programs, a number of them highly ranked nationally.
View the full list of programs »
Edinboro University consists of five schools: College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Science and Health Professions, School of Business, School of Education, and School of Graduate Studies and Research.
Browse programs and recommended course sequences by school »
At Edinboro University, we pride ourselves on our internationally recognized faculty, nearly two-thirds of whom hold doctoral or terminal degrees. With an 18 to 1 student-faculty ratio, students have the opportunity to work side-by-side with recognized leaders in their academic discipline. Click the links below to learn more about each of our academic departments.
- Academic Support and Student Affairs
- Biology & Health Services
- Business and Economics
- Communication Studies
- Counseling, School Psychology and Special Education
- Early Childhood and Reading
- English & Liberal Studies
- Health and Physical Education
- History, Anthropology & World Languages
- Journalism and Public Relations
- Mathematics & Computer Science
- Middle & Secondary Education and Educational Leadership
- Physics & Technology
- Political Science & Criminal Justice
- Social Work
- Speech, Language & Hearing