School of Graduate Studies
Application for Spring 2019 to open September 1st
Edinboro’s MBA is the only program in the region that meets your needs, on your time and on your terms. Built on the reputation of EU’s renowned undergraduate Business Administration program, our MBA will prepare the next generation of leaders to tackle the challenges of business in our rapidly changing global economy.
Flexible delivery model. No other MBA program in the area offers more flexibility. Edinboro’s unique blended format allows you to attend classes in person or online, in synchronous (real time) or asynchronous (on your own time) formats.
On your time and your terms. Working professionals have many responsibilities, and Edinboro offers both full-time and part-time options to complete your MBA. You have up to five years to complete the 30 credit program.
Real World Advantages. Because Edinboro’s program mirrors the way business happens around the world, you will sharpen their communication skills, interacting with colleagues face-to-face, online, and through live interactive websites.
Looking for even more flexibility and course options? Upon approval of the Program Head and Dean of the School of Business, a degree plan can be created by the student through other graduate courses offered at Edinboro University to meet the student’s career goals.
When can you start? Applications for the January 2019 term will be accepted beginning September 1st.
Learn more about EU's new MBA program scheduled to begin in January 2019 by contacting the Edinboro University School of Graduate Studies and Research:
Individuals seeking admission as degree students in this program must comply with the general admission requirements for graduate students at Edinboro University and with the following specific admission requirements for this program:
1. Complete the online application.
2. Pay an application fee of $30.
3. Provide an official transcript verifying an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
4. Have earned an undergraduate cumulative quality point average of 3.0
5. Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), if required.¹
If GMAT is required, students must achieve an undergraduate GPA x 200 + GMAT Score equal to at least 1050.
6. Provide current professional resume or CV.
7. Submit a personal statement (essay) stating professional goals, leadership philosophy, and expectations from the program.
8. Demonstrate competencies in the prerequisite foundation disciplines through prior coursework or examination in accounting or finance, economics, management, marketing, statistics, and business math. 2
9. Submit two professional letters of recommendation.
10. If applicable, apply for the acceptance of transfer credit prior to the beginning of the program (when possible).
1 Students may be able to waive the GMAT based on college GPA, prior graduate studies, and/or work experience. Please contact the School of Graduate Studies for additional information.
2 For students who do not have these courses as undergraduate courses, or for information on how to demonstrate competencies based on prior experience, please contact the School of Graduate Studies.