Friends of the School of Business
The Friends of the School of Business are a collection of alumni, students, parents and more who have graciously donated time or money to help constantly improve the education and opportunity EU’s School of Business is able to provide.
Established to support and enhance the mission and vision for the School of Business at Edinboro University, this fund has helped with the success of the institution by providing our students with the projects, technologies and networks that help them learn. The Friends of the School of Business have contributed time and money to help the School with:
- Special initiatives and projects by and for students
- Recognition of student achievements through awards
- Recognition of faculty achievements, in particular scholarly achievements.
- Events, meetings, promotional costs, and other similar costs that contribute to the growth and improvement of the School of Business
- Professional development of faculty, students and staff, in order to provide the best quality education
- Exhibitions or presentations of both faculty and student accomplishments
- Travel, lodging and stipends for speakers, alumni or University friends who speak with, present to, and network with our students
If you’re interested in donating and becoming a Friend of the School of Business, please click become a Friend of the School of Business.