Class scheduling begins November 1, 2012
Whether you are a current Edinboro student or just looking to advance your education, the Winter Session courses are a convenient way to meet course prerequisites, accelerate progress toward graduation, or obtain courses for transfer. Experience the diversity, convenience and all that Edinboro has to offer.
The registration deadline is December 17. Classes fill quickly, so don't delay!
- Current students, access the course schedule by logging into myEdinboro and clicking on S.C.O.T.S. under the LaunchPad. Select Registration, click on Select Term, and choose Winter 2013 from the dropdown menu.
- Or anyone can access the course schedule via the Public Access Class Schedule.
- Last Day to Add or Drop is December 17, 2012
- Last Day to Withdrawal with a “W” grade is January 15, 2013
- Academic Credit Load for Undergraduate and Graduate students is a maximum 6 Credits.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 814-732-2761 or 1-888-8GO-BORO.