Congratulations on your acceptance to Edinboro University!
We know you will enter the mainstream of college life, experience professional growth, and achieve excellence at Edinboro! Our challenging academic, social, and cultural environment will enable you to earn an outstanding education.
We know you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision and we want to help you each step of the way. The following information explains the next steps in the process.
Accepted Student Checklist
Submit your nonrefundable deposit
Submit the $100.00 non-refundable, advanced tuition deposit to confirm your attendance at Edinboro University.
Listed below is a suggested outline on what you can do to keep your college enrollment process on track.
- Schedule a campus visit to meet with an academic department, Financial Aid, Admissions and to tour the campus; and/or
- Attend Fall Open House to explore housing options, academic departments, Financial Aid, Admissions, tour the campus and much more!
- Contact the Financial Aid office at 814-732-3500 with questions you have regarding grants, loans and scholarships or visit their website here.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Edinboro University preferred filing date is March 15
- Edinboro University's Title IV Federal School Code for Financial Aid is 003321
- Students will receive housing information
- Attend New Student Registration
- Attend Orientation
- Billing information will be distributed
For any additional questions please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 1-888-8GO-BORO, 814-732-2761 or email@example.com.
Deposit Paid Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Edinboro University! Thank you for submitting your deposit, You will receive the following information by mail:
- Scheduling Preferences Form - The University prepares the schedule of classes for entering first-time freshmen's first semester of attendance.
- Housing Information will be made available to first-time students in the spring.
- New Student Registration and Orientation information
- Confidential Health Record - Have your physician complete the confidential health form, prior to the first day of classes.
For students entering during the Fall semester, Orientation begins on the Thursday before classes start. The day typically kicks off with move-in for resident students, followed by evening events for all new students (residents and commuters), and orientation activities that continue through Sunday.
For student entering in January, your Orientation session generally occurs the Wednesday or Thursday before classes begin.