210 Meadville Street
Edinboro, PA 16444
SPECIAL ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION PLATE
- Contact your Alumni Office to request a special organization registration plate applicationor print the attached application
- Fee required with the application is $20.00. Payment is to be made by check or money order payable to "Commonwealth of Pennsylvania."
- No special organization registration plate will be duplicated. If your plate is lost, stolen or defaced, PennDot will reissue you the next available plate in the series for $7.50. To apply for replacement, complete Form MV-44 and submit the required fee.
- Requests for special organization registration plates are restricted to passenger vehicles, trucks and motorhomes with a registered gross weight of not more than 9,000 lbs. Motorcycles and trailers do not qualify for special organization registration plates.
- NO REFUND OF FEEwill be issued when applicant cancels request after order is placed.
- Special organization plates are in number sequence and may not be personalized.
- Your old registration plate must be returned to PennDot.
- Complete instructions are included on the special organization registration plate application.
- E-mail the Alumni Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org