- Hamilton Hall will be closed for the holiday beginning Monday, December 22, 2014. We will reopen Monday, January 5, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- The first refund check date for the spring 2015 semester will be February 13, 2015 and there after depending upon when aid is disbursed to student accounts. If your aid has not disbursed please check for any financial aid requirements.
- Refund checks will no longer be picked up. They will either be mailed to your permanent address or direct deposited.
- Be sure to sign up for direct deposit for refund checks via MyEdinboro
- Students can log into MyEdinboro and click the eBill icon to view their account.
- Bursar Office
Sign up NOW for Direct Deposit of refund checks at MyEdinboro
|Spring 2015 Billing Due Dates|
|Jan 16||1st Payment Plan due date or in full|
|Feb 25||2nd Payment Plan due date|
|Mar 25||3rd Payment Plan due date|
|Apr 25||4th Payment Plan due date|
If your employer is paying or helping pay your tution bill, you must fill out the Employer Tuition Reimbursement Agreement and follow the rules that apply.
|1098-T Tax Information|
If the student is eligible, the 1098-T tax form will be mailed to the student's permenant address. Copies of the 1098-T are available on the students SCOTS account under "Student Records" and "Tax Notification" and at www.tra.vangent.com. (First time users click the "First Time Students" link at the bottom)