- Payment Plan
The Payment Plan option available for students is the total amount due (minus any Financial Aid) divided by four* (for the four months of the semester). The Payment Plan fee is $40.00 per semester. The first payment is due on the billing due date before classes begin and the next three are due the 20th of the next three months. (*During the Summer, the Payment Plan is divided by three for the three months of the Summer semester.) A late fee of $15.00 will be incurred each month for late payments and will result in a delinquent hold on the student's account.
An example is as follows:
|/4 monthly payments:||$750.00/month|
|+ $40.00 Payment Plan fee:||$40.00|
|Initial Payment Amount:||$790.00|
**In the above example the first payment would be $790.00 due before classes begin and the following three payments would be $750.00 due the 20th of the next three months.
sign up for the payment plan online:
- Log into eBill via the MyEdinboro Portal (for students) or keyword "ebill" (for Authorized Users) and click the Payment Plan tab at the top.
- Click "Sign Up For a New Payment Plan"
- Follow prompts and make your inital payment
- Log into eBill via the MyEdinboro Portal (for students) or keyword "ebill" (for Authorized Users) and click the Payments tab at the top.
- Click "Automatic Bill Payment" to have web-check payments come out automatically
- Follow prompts and make your initial payment
- Complete back, bottom portion of paper bill.
- Enclose check for first installment (+$40 fee) with bottom portion of bill in envelope.
- Use "Payment Enclosed" sticker on envelope.