- Payment Plan
The Payment Plan option available for students is the total amount due (minus any Financial Aid) divided by four* (for the four months of the semester). The Payment Plan fee is $40.00 per semester. The first payment is due on the billing due date before classes begin and the next three are due the 20th of the next three months. (*During the Summer, the Payment Plan is divided by three for the three months of the Summer semester.) A late fee of $15.00 will be incurred each month for late payments and will result in a delinquent hold on the student's account.
An example is as follows:
|/4 monthly payments:||$750.00/month|
|+ $40.00 Payment Plan fee:||$40.00|
|Initial Payment Amount:||$790.00|
**In the above example the first payment would be $790.00 due before classes begin and the following three payments would be $750.00 due the 20th of the next three months.
sign up for the payment plan online:
- Log into eBill via the MyEdinboro Portal (for students) or keyword "ebill" (for Authorized Users) and click the Payment Plan tab at the top.
- Click "Sign Up For a New Payment Plan"
- Follow prompts and make your inital payment
- Log into eBill via the MyEdinboro Portal (for students) or keyword "ebill" (for Authorized Users) and click the Payments tab at the top.
- Click "Automatic Bill Payment" to have web-check payments come out automatically
- Follow promts and make your initial payment
- Complete back, bottom portion of paper bill.
- Enclose check for first installment (+$40 fee) with bottom portion of bill in envelope.
- Use "Payment Enclosed" sticker on envelope.
sign up for the payment plan from back of bill:
- When you recieve your paper bill in the mail at the beginning of the semster, you can sign up for the payment plan on the back, bottom portion of the bill.
- Be sure to fill out all the information and enclose your first payment when returning it in the mail.
- This will be your ONLY paper bill, all subseqent billing notices will be sent to the student's University email address and any Authorized Users they have set up.