Danielle Lawson Ph.D
Department of Communication and Media Studies
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444 U. S. A.
Office Hours for Spring 2014
- Hours by appointment
Courses for Spring 2014
- JOUR 216 Beginning Reporting 10:00PM-10:50PM MWF Compton 216
- JOUR 216 Beginning Reporting 11:00AM-11:50AM MWF Compton 216
- JOUR 226 Digital Media Design 9:30AM-10:45PM T Th Compton 216
- JOUR 226 Digital Media Design 12:30PM-1:45PM T Th Compton 216
- (2012) Rewriting the Heroine: Power Games and Desire in Online Fanfiction Communities (Conference presentation: Popular Culture Association, April 11-14, 2012)
- (2004) Blurring the Boundaries: Ethical Considerations for Online Research Using Synchronous CMC Forums. In E. Buchannan (ed.), Readings in Virtual Research Ethics: Issues and Controversies (pp. 80-100). London: Information Science Publishing.
- (2004) Synchronous Computer-Mediated Chat and Conversation Analysis In E. McWilliams, S. Danby and J. Knight (Eds.) Performing Educational Research: Theories, Methods and Practices. (pp. 61-76). Brisbane, Queensland: Post Pressed Inc.