School of Education
Friends of Education
- Friends of Education
Members of the Friends of the School of Education include alumni and faculty of Edinboro University. The Friends organization, established in 2011, has a deep appreciation for the founding of the university as an institution dedicated to the training of teachers. Our education alumni base is the university’s largest, with more than 20,000 alumni.
The purpose of the Friends of Education is to support and serve the interests of the School of Education and our students.
The goals of the Friends of Education:
- To promote activities, research and special projects in the School of Education
- To create and provide scholarships for students who have financial needs
- To assist students interested in internal student teaching opportunities
- To assist with the acquisition of advanced education technology
- To sponsor visiting professors and scholars
- To promote ongoing discussions regarding the current and future state of education
- To promote the recognition of leadership and success in the profession of education
|Mr. Jay Badams||Dr. Mary Jo Melvin|
|Ms. Christine Bolton||Dr. Barbara Miller|
|Dr. James Bolton||Mr. Joe Mineo|
|Mr. Phil Fatica||Ms. Joyce Minnis,|
|Ms. Deborah Figaski||Ms. Delores Pinski|
|Ms. Fran Huber||Dr. Andrew Pushchak|
|Mr. David Irlbacher||Mr. Jarrin Sperry|
|Mr. Kevin Kantz|
We hope that you will join the Edinboro Friends of Education by making a contribution to the Friends of Education Fund. As a member of the Friends of Education, you will be invited to special Friends events, lectures and alumni gatherings. Thank you!