The Edinboro Campus Ministry Cooperative is composed of an ecumenical volunteer group of pastors, Edinboro University administrators, professors, community members, and students who guide its programming and planning.
Several Edinboro churches are represented on the Campus Ministry Cooperative Board and offer support to the university, students and staff.
- Campus Ministry
- To provide an atmosphere of spiritual growth and exploration for the campus community by assisting students of all faiths find spiritual fulfillment.
- To reflect on the value of life in an atmosphere of spiritual growth and exploration.
- To demonstrate concern and compassion for those involved in the educational and vocational activities of the university.
- To provide a core of appropriate programs for fellowship, service, worship and study.
- Please call 814-732-2601 if you would like to schedule a time to meet with someone from our pastoral care team.
Monday 2:30 – 4:30 – Pastor Matt Falco, First United Presbyterian Church of Edinboro
Tuesday 2:30 – 4:30 – Al Leonzi, Listening Post Member
Wednesday 2:30 – 4:30 – Rev. Joanne Rowden, Unity in Edinboro
Thursday 2:30 – 4:30 – Pamela Gent, Catholic Campus Ministry Coordinator
Friday 2:30 – 4:30 – Fr. Dan Hoffman, Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church
Programs offered by Edinboro Campus Ministry Cooperative
- Bible Studies
- Cookie Connection
- Counseling services are available with pastors, please call the Edinboro Campus Ministry Cooperative Office at (814) 732-2601
- Dinner and Discussion: Free
- Freshman Orientation
- International Adopt-a-Student
- Lenten Luncheons - Soup and inspiration!
- Listening Post - every Wednesday at the University Center from 10:00 until 12:30
- Meditation Sessions
- Workshops for professional and personal development are provided by request.
Affiliated Organization Activities
- Student Ministry - http://www.facebook.com/groups/266986276654844/
- The Church at Edinboro: Refresh worship service and Remain bible study - http://www.facebook.com/groups/ChurchatEdinboro/
- Cru: Sisterhood bible study and speaker nights -http://www.facebook.com/groups/188816281185898/
- The Potter's House: worship, free dinner and speaker nights -http://www.facebook.com/groups/199909306740233/