- Undergraduate Educational Expenses
- Graduate Educational Expenses
- Express Mail Service
- Pay with peerTransfer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply / Required Forms
- Meet Our Students
- Request More Information
- Edinboro at a Glance
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
219 Meadville Street
Reeder Hall, 3rd floor
Website: Edinboro University
International GR Costs
- International GR Costs
Graduate International 2014-2015
(Tuition and fees are per credit hour)
|Non-PA Resident/International||Non-PA Resident/International
* For tuition and fee breakdown, click here.
International students must provide documented evidence of medical insurance coverage for health care costs beyond the services available on campus.
All educational costs are to be paid prior to the start of the academic semester. Payment must be in an acceptable form of U.S. currency (cash; check drawn on a U.S. financial institution; Traveler's checks). Accepted Credit Cards are MasterCard, Discover and American Express. There is a 2.75% fee.
United States Immigration Regulations specify that a student must have sufficient funds to pay educational expenses for at least the first year of study in the United States.
In addition to the above tuition and fees, Graduate Students living on campus at Edinboro University can anticipate the following additional expenses:
- Full-time (9 credits) Tuition & Fees is approximately $15,000.
- Living expenses are estimated at $10,600 for non-residents.
- Estimated miscellaneous expenses include the costs for books, health insurance, ID card, and personal expenses required to be included by USCIS Rules and Regulations. We currently estimate these expenses at $3,500 per academic year.
- A reasonable total estimate of all expenses related to your education for one academic year is $29,000. This is the amount you will need to verify on your Affidavit of Support.