Act 48 Information
Catalogues (UG and Grad)
Class Sheduling Information
Contact Information (Staff)
Definitions of a Credit and Course Information
Degree Program Requirements
Distance Education at PASSHE schools
EREG and First Day Attendance
FERPA (Public Information)
FERPA (Student's Rights)
Frequently Asked Questions
General Education (effective fall 2013)
Life Experience Credit
National Student Clearinghouse
Student Consumer Information
Enrollment Verification or Academic Information
- Enrollment Verification or Academic Information
Verification of enrollment or other academic information may be needed for many reasons, such as insurance benefits, loan deferment requests, or employment.
Self-service enrollment verifications are available on-line in a format that is generally acceptable for health insurance or loan providers. The verification includes the enrollment term dates and indicates full-time or part-time status. Printing your enrollment certificate on-line means that you won't need to request verification from the university. Previous enrollment terms are always available. Enrollment information is updated periodically throughout the semester.
Instructions for enrollment verification:
- Login to myEdinboro portal.
- Go to S.C.O.T.S.
- Under Student Records, click on Request Enrollment Verification.
- Under Enrollment Verification Request:
- Click on Term and choose a term.
- Click on Verification Type and choose type from: Current Term Only, Enrollment History - All Terms, Good Driver Discount, or Scholarship GPA and Enrollment.
- Choose Number of Copies.
- Click on Continue.
- Under Enrollment Verification Delivery, click on Delivery Method, choose Free Enrollment Verification, and then click on Continue.
- Under Enrollment Verification Address, select an address for your enrollment verification by choosing one of your stored addresses or some other address, then click on Continue.
- Under Enrollment Verification Request Summary, review all of the information and click on Submit Request.
- Under Enrollment Verification Signature, the system will tell you that your request has been received and we will mail any enrollment verification to the address on the verification.
Instructions for National Student Clearinghouse:
- Type in keyword search Self-Service Enrollment Verification from Edinboro's Homepage.
- All requests for any type of record verification must include the student's signature, in accordance with Public Law 93-380 (Educational Amendments, Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, 1974).
- If the self-service verification is not possible, students may use the Enrollment Verification Request Form, available in the Office of Records and Registration or by printing from the link.
- If a specific form is required by another agency, the student may include this with the verification request.
- Requests are accepted either in person or by mail or fax.
- Requests should be limited to enrollment in currently scheduled or pre-scheduled classes, or in previous terms. The office cannot provide verification of intended enrollment for future terms that are not yet scheduled.
- No fee is required for this service.
Requests should be sent to:
The Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Center
Hamilton Hall, 210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444
Classes Begin - Tuesday, January 21 , 2014
Classes End - Monday, May 5, 2014
Last Day to Drop - Friday, January 24, 2014
Last Day to Add - Monday, January 27, 2014
Last Day to Withdraw on S.C.O.T.S. - Friday, April 4, 2014
Final Exam Period Begins Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Summer School schedule of classes will be available mid-February.
Classes Begin - Monday, May 19, 2014
Classes End - Thursday, June 5, 2014
Last Day to Drop - Monday, May 19, 2014
Last Day to Add - Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Last Day to Withdraw on S.C.O.T.S. - Friday, May 30, 2014
Classes Begin - Monday, June 9, 2014
Classes End - Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Last Day to Drop - Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Last Day to Add - Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Last Day to Withdraw on S.C.O.T.S. - Tuesday, July 1, 2014
Classes Begin - Monday, July 14, 2014
Classes End - Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Last Day to Drop - Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Last Day to Add - Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Last Day to Withdraw on S.C.O.T.S. - Tuesday, August 5, 2014