Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Minors Programs


Minor programs allow students to follow a planned program of course work in addition to their major.  Minor programs are described in detail with respective course requirements in the Undergraduate Catalogue.

Minor programs are self-advised.  The Dean of the school in which the graduating student is majoring will certify satisfactory completion of the minor(s).

Students may declare a minor at any time, but no later than the last semester before graduation.

To add or delete a minor in your academic program, submit the Application for a Minor to the Office of Records and Registration:

The Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Center
Hamilton Hall, 210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444

Fax 814.732.2130