Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Official Academic Transcripts

  • Homect_img
  • Official Academic Transcripts

Please note: Edinboro University recommends the use of Internet Explorer when completing an online transcript request.  Chrome and Firefox may have compatibility issues.  Additionally, some public or worksite computers may block submission.

We are pleased to announce that you may request and pay for your official academic transcript online, in S.C.O.T.S! It's easy safe, and secure.

Alumni and Students that have Previously Attended Edinboro and do not remember their log-in information will need to use the Alternate Instructions listed below, or fill out the User ID Password Reset Form and submit to the Office of Records and Registration.

Alternate Instructions, former students may submit a written request using our Transcript Request Form for official academic transcripts, in accordance with Public Law 93-380 (Educational  Amendments Family Education Rights and Privacy act, 1974).  Requests are accepted either in person or by mail or fax.  Telephone or email requests for transcripts cannot be honored. 
If you graduated before 1975, you will need to use the Alternate Instructions listed above.

Please contact our office if you need further assistance at 814-732-3501.

Current Students:

SCOTS online Detailed Transcript Ordering Instructions

Log into "My Edinboro"

Click on the S.C.O.T.S. Icon

Click on “Student Services and Financial Aid”

Click on “Student Records”

Click on “Request Printed/Official Transcript”

Follow instructions and screen prompts to order and pay for your official transcript.

It’s simple, safe and secure.  Call 814-732-3501 for assistance using MyEdinboro.

Required Information:

  • Student's full name.
  • Any former names.
  • Student Identification Number or Social Security Number.
  • Dates of attendance. 
  • Designation of undergraduate or graduate level.
  • Student's Address.
  • Address to which transcript will be mailed.
  • Student's signature and date.

Undergraduate and graduate transcripts are considered separate transcripts.  When requesting a transcript, please clearly indicate whether the request is for undergraduate or graduate records. 

Transcripts that are issued directly to students will be stamped "issued to student," and may not be accepted as "official transcripts" by other institutions.


Standard Requests:

Undergraduate Transcript:

  • $4.00 for the first transcript in request.
  • $4.00 for each additional transcript in same request.

Graduate Transcript:

  • $4.00 for the first transcript in request.
  • $4.00 for each additional transcript in same request.

Undergraduate and graduate records are considered two separate transcripts.  Therefore, if you are ordering one of each, the cost is $4 for the undergraduate and $4 for the graduate transcript. 

Transcripts are generally mailed within 3-5 business days after we receive your written request and payment.

RUSH Service:

RUSH transcripts are mailed the same day the request and payment are received. The request must be received prior to 1:00 PM, either in person, or by mail (No Cash) or fax.  The fee for a RUSH service transcript is $10.00.

FAX Service:

We will fax a transcript and place an official transcript in the mail to follow the faxed transcript.  The request must be received by 3:00 PM, either in person, or by mail (No Cash) or fax.  The fee for a FAX service transcript is $12.00. 

RUSH service and FAX service may be ordered via fax, with payment by credit card.  In addition to all of the above-mentioned information, you MUST include the cardholder name, card number, expiration date, type of card (VISA, Master Card or Discover) and signature.  Fax your request to 814.732.2130.


Payment must accompany the transcript request.  Acceptable forms of payment include:

  • Check or money order made payable to Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. 
  • Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
  • Do not send cash when mailing a transcript request.


Transcripts cannot be issued if the student's revenue account is not clear.

Requests should be sent to:

The Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Center
Hamilton Hall, 210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444

Fax 814.732.2130