Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Residency Status

  • Homect_img
  • Residency Status

Residency status is determined by the student's permanent address upon admission to the University.  If the permanent address is not in Pennsylvania, the student is considered a "non-resident" and is assessed out-of-state fees.  Students who wish to request a change in residency status from non-resident to resident must submit an application and provide documentation required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Specific information about residency status is printed in the Student Domicile Regulations policy established by the Board of Governors for the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE).  Open the document above, or find domicile regulations at the PASSHE web site, accessible from the Edinboro University home page.

Questions may be directed to:

Timothy W. Pilewski, Registrar
The Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Center
Hamilton Hall, 210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444

Fax 814.732.2130