Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Transfer Credits

  • Homect_img
  • Transfer Credits

Courses from other institutions may be considered for transfer credit to be applied to a student's Edinboro University academic record.  When courses are accepted for transfer credit, only the credit is awarded, and not the grade earned.  The transfer course will be indicated by the grade "TR" and will not be counted in the grade point average.

Current Edinboro University Students

Under certain conditions, Edinboro University students may take courses at another institution for transfer to their academic program at Edinboro. 

  • Students must receive authorization before taking a course for transfer credit.
  • Students must be in good standing at Edinboro University.
  • Students must provide the course description from the institution they wish to attend for the transfer course.

The Transfer Credit Authorization form includes specific instructions.  For more information, consult the Undergraduate Catalogue or contact the Office of Records and Records and Registration.

New Edinboro University Students

Students who are applying to Edinboro University as a new transfer should contact the Admissions office for more information.
-Undergraduate Admissions: 814.732.2761
-Graduate Admissions: 814.732.2856