Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Complaints Against Students


Complaints against students are processed through the Student Code of Conduct and student disciplinary procedures, please contact:

Dr. Kahan Sablo
Vice President
for Student Affairs


Ms. Denise Dobos
Assistant Director of Residence Life for Housing and
Judicial Affairs 

In cases involving acts of sexual violence or sexual assault, please contact the University Police Department at extension 2911 (on-campus) for an emergency or at extension 2921.  If off-campus, contact your local police department.