- Loans Homepage
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Plus Loan
- Federal Direct Perkins Loan
- Return of Title IV Funds
Continuing undergraduate students must reapply for fiancial aid by filing out the FAFSA each year. Edinboro University's perferred deadline for filing is March 15. These students will be given priority for Federal Stafford Loans, Federal SEOG, and Work Study programs.
To Reapply for Financial Aid
- Locate your Personal Idendification Number (PIN) used on your previous FAFSA. If you cannot locate it, you can request a duplicate PIN on the FAFSA PIN website.
- Complete you FAFSA for the upcoming school year. Edinboro University's school code is 003321.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) for an inaccruate information. Make any corections on your FAFSA.
- Promptly respond to any requests such as verfication worksheets, etc.
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter and send it back to the Financial Aid office if you wish to decline or decrease any of the award.
- Be sure to complete any missing requirements. These can be found on your SCOTS account under Financial Aid > My Eligibility > Holds > Student Requirements.