- Loans Homepage
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Federal Direct Plus Loan
- Federal Direct Perkins Loan
- Return of Title IV Funds
Applying for your FAFSA
- Apply for your PIN - The PIN serves as your electronic signature for the FAFSA and will be used each year to reapply for aid so keep it with your documents so you do not lose it. You can apply for your PIN anytime.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Edinboro University's preferred deadline is March 15th. Students who meet the preferred filing deadline will receive full consideration of University Scholarships, Federal SEOG, Federal Perkins, Federal Work Study and discretionary scholarships and grants. PHEAA's deadline is May 1st.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) - Student Aid Reports are typically emailed to the student so they can verify all information is correct. Be sure to check the comment section to make sure there are no requirements you need to do or are selected for verification.
- Wait for your Edinboro University Award Letter - Once you are officially accepted to the University, our office will mail your Award Letter to your permanent address. You do not need to return it unless you wish to decrease or decline what was offered.
- View our Finalizing Aid page to see what to do next!
Watch this informative video about the FAFSA
Important Points to Remember
- Notify the Financial Aid office of any financial assistance received from other sources such as: Graduate Assistantships, EUP Tuition Waivers, Chapter 30 Veterans benefits, etc.
- Stay on top of all EUP emails to your student account as well as your student account and required documents via SCOTS.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Maintain a file of all document submitted and received.
- Track your Stafford Loans and other Title IV funds through the National Student Loan Database (NSLDS)