Student Affairs Websites
- Adult Student Services
- Campus Life/Student
- Campus Ministry
- Campus Recreation
- Career Development
- Commuter FAQ
- Counseling & Psychological
- Frank G. Pogue Student Center
- Student Health
- Judicial Affairs
- Multicultural Programs
- Office for Students with
- Parents and Families Organization
- ROTC / Military Science
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Government
- Student Life
- Veterans Success Center
- VP for Student Affairs
Voter Registration Information
- Voter Registration Information
Want to learn more about voting in pennsylvania?
Are you interested in voting in Pennsylvania? According the the VotePA website,
Are You Eligible to Vote?
To register to vote in Pennsylvania, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next primary, special, municipal, or general election.
- A resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which you want to register and vote for at least 30 days before the next primary, special, municipal, or general election.
- At least 18 years of age on or before the day of the next primary, special, municipal, or general election.
Once you have registered to vote, you are not required to register again unless you change your residence, name, or political party affiliation.
Please note that any intentional false statement made on an application for voter registration constitutes perjury and is punishable by law.
Eligibility for Primary Elections
A primary election is an election in which a political party nominates its candidates for an upcoming general election. The rules for voting in primary elections vary from state to state. In Pennsylvania:
- You must be registered and enrolled in a political party to vote in that party's primary.
- All registered voters are entitled to vote on Constitutional amendments, ballot questions and in all special elections that might be held at the same time as a primary election.
For more information on Voter's Rights, click here
For more information on Vote ID requirements, click here
For more information on how to register to vote: click here
For more information on the upcoming elections: click here