Rules and Regulations - Fitness Center
*Current EUP ID required at all times*
*Clean, dry, athletic shoes only*
*No food or drink other than water*
*Shirts must be worn at all times*
*Share equipment when not using (work-in)*
*Clean equipment after each use*
*Pick up magazines, water bottles, etc.*
*Respect all individuals at all times*
· Cardio equipment
- Limit of 60 minutes
- Lockers may be rented on a semester basis for $5.00 made payable to the Fitness Center Desk. This will be your permanent locker until the end of the semester.
- If you do not wish to rent a locker, you may use a non-reservable, available locker on a daily basis. Locks and personal items should be removed at the end of each day.
- It is recommended that you not keep valuables in your locker and that you keep a lock on it at all times. The Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All lockers must be emptied out and locks taken off by the last day of finals week each semester in order to clean the lockers. If items still remain, they will be removed from the locker so that we can maintain our cleaning schedule.
· Reserving Recreation Space
- Gymnasium A (and Gymnasium B, on a limited basis) and both Aerobics Studios are reservable spaces for groups and organizations. Please see our Reservation and Event Services page for more information.
Upon signing in, swiping ID, or participating in any Fitness Center activity, all users agree to the following:
- I confirm that I am a current student, faculty, staff or alumni of EUP.
- I agree that I am knowledgeable of the equipment I am using.
- I agree to hold the university harmless in any loss of property.
- I agree to hold the university harmless in any injury sustained in using the fitness center equipment.
- This facility will deny entrance to anyone we think is intoxicated or under the use of illegal substances.