Student Center - Food Service for Events
By contract, CHARTWELLS has exclusive rights to provide food services to our campus. CHARTWELLS is responsible for compliance with all health regulations, licensing, taxes, and workers compensation insurance required by law for all campus food service operations.
CHARTWELLS will provide all food service support for events hosted in the Student Center. However, the University realizes that student organizations and University departments have special events and the following are exceptions to this rule:
- 1. Recognized student organizations and University departments that have donated or cooked food and wish to use it for meetings must have prior written approval from the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations at least (1) one week prior to event.
- 2. Recognized student organizations and University departments that are using baked goods for fund raising may use table space in the Student Center to do so by following the guidelines for table reservations.
- 3. Special cases based on the inability of food services to provide the required services for an event must be approved by the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations (1) week prior to the event.
Event Services Information:
- General Reservation Guidelines
- Scheduling Priorities
- Extraordinary/Overtime Events
- Food Service
- Tips to Having a Successful Event
- Room Information and Data
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Information and Sales Tables
- Posters, Table Tents, and Literature
- Photo Gallery
- Room Availability
- Reservation Request Form (Please note that by submitting a form online, you are indicating that you have read, and agreed to, the guidelines for using space in the PSC)
- Event Feedback Form
- Student Center Home