Student Center Information and Sales Tables
Information and Sales Tables
- 1. Distribution of literature, petition drives, surveys and similar activities in and around Student Center may be conducted only from a reserved information table location.
- 2. Registered student organizations and University departments may reserve information tables without charge. Standing reservations may be for no more than two (2) five consecutive day periods per semester or one (1) day per week for an entire semester from any one sponsor.
- 3. Failure to cancel an information table reservation at least one (1) working day prior to the reservation date may cause the sponsoring organization or department to lose information/sales table reservation privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- 4. Non-university affiliated users must either be sponsored by a registered student organization or University department, or they can pay a table reservation fee of $20.00 per table, per day. Any use of an information table to promote the use or purchase of a commercial product or service or for fund-raising will be considered on a case by case basis.
- 5. Non-university affiliated users must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) and list Edinboro University as additionally insured with a minimum liability insurance coverage of $1,000,000 before a request for a table will be confirmed.
- 6. First-time vendors may be required to show samples of the product(s) to be sold to the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations before a request for sales will be confirmed.
- 7. Solicitations such as credit cards, long-distance calling cards, etc.-will only be permitted if the vendor agrees not to give away free products to those who sign up for the cards and the vendor must also agree to provide literature regarding responsible credit usage. (EUP Policy E004)
- 8. Edinboro University of Pennsylvania assumes no liability for the quality of the goods or services sold at sales tables on its premises. The presence of a commercial vendor on the property of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania does not constitute an endorsement of the vendor or its products by the University.
Event Services Information:
- General Reservation Guidelines
- Scheduling Priorities
- Extraordinary/Overtime Events
- Food Service
- Tips to Having a Successful Event
- Room Information and Data
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Information and Sales Tables
- Posters, Table Tents, and Literature
- Photo Gallery
- Room Availability
- Reservation Request Form (Please note that by submitting a form online, you are indicating that you have read, and agreed to, the guidelines for using space in the PSC)
- Event Feedback Form
- Student Center Home