Please note that we are making final adjustments to the New Student Orientation and Welcome Weekend Schedules. Please check back for updates!
Orientation is a two part program. In order for you to be successful at Edinboro, each student is required to attend their assigned New Student Orientation as well as take part in all activities during Welcome Weekend.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION:
* Students who are admitted and who have paid their advance tuition deposit are automatically scheduled for a New Student Registration Day
* New Student Registration will be much of the day; it is important to plan to be present throughout the entire event
* Students are required to attend and parents are encouraged to attend
* Students and family members will become more familiar with campus resources and have an opportunity to ask questions about Edinboro University
* Students will receive their preliminary schedule, meet with department faculty and members of the Academic Success Center team
* Begins with move-in on Friday, August 21, 2015 at 8:00 a.m.
* Plan to arrive early enough to be ready to participate in afternoon activities
* Commuter students are encouraged to be available from Thursday evening (after 5PM) and throughout the weekend to take full advantage of the program
* There will be a Parents and Families Organization meeting Thursday afternoon