Learning Technology Services
The following services within LTS provide learning technology support that align with the university mission by providing access to education and learning experiences for the academic, cultural, and personal growth of the students by recognizing that the community we serve reaches beyond a physical campus.
We are located in the basement of Reeder Hall across from the elevator
Technology Help CenteR extension 2111 or (814)732-2111
Classroom Hotline: extension 2010 or (814)732-2010
Please login to the new help desk website to review knowledgebase articles, view your existing tickets, or to submit new tickets.
You can do so by logging into my.Edinboro.edu and clicking on the Tech Help icon.
- Video Conferencing and Interactive TV Services
- Satellite Broadcast Services
- Video Production Services
- Audio and Video Equipment Loaning Services
- Audio and Video Support for Events
Instructional Design Services
- Learning Technology Center [LTC] for Faculty and Staff development
- Research and implement emerging Instructional Technologies
- Digital media and advance software consultanting
- Audio and Video integration for D2L
Classroom Technology Services
- Planning and TechFee consulting
- Equipment repair services
- Direct Classroom Technology Support Number - x2010 (732-2010)