president Julie e. wollman
- President's Biography
- President's Executive Council
- President's Advisory Council
- President's Commissions
- Office Contacts
- Offices and Services
- President's Annual Report
- 5-Year Strategic Plan
- University Mission and Vision Statements
- Principals and Presidents of Edinboro University
President's Advisory Council (EUPAC)
The Edinboro University President's Advisory Council (EUPAC) is composed of constituent leaders who serve on the Council to advise the President of Edinboro University. It is important to have input from business, education, legislative and social service leaders from the regional community regarding issues facing higher education in general and Edinboro University in particular. The EUPAC is a volunteer organization that helps assure that Edinboro University procedures, services and outreach are responsive to the educational needs of our community, while acting as a sounding board and providing advice to the President and University leaders.
Membership in the EUPAC:
Members of the EUPAC represent the diversity of the regional community in terms of community position, career, gender, age and education. EUPAC Members are asked to make a two-year commitment to the Council. Members are asked to: meet four times per year at Edinboro University, attend special meetings as necessary, be available to the President or her staff by telephone when necessary, prepare for meetings by reading background information, and publicly support Edinboro University and its initiatives.
- The EUPAC will meet four times per year at regularly scheduled times. Meeting days and times will be distributed to the group annually to allow for advance planning.
- There is no attendance requirement, but we hope you will attend as often as possible.
- We ask that you call in advance (814-732-2711) if you cannot attend scheduled meetings.
- Please try to arrive on time so that we may start and finish on time.
- We welcome your feedback about the meeting structure.
- EUPAC members will bring issues and topics for discussion to the Council for its review.
- EUPAC members will be provided with an agenda in advance of each meeting. EUPAC members will receive an email two weeks prior to the meeting to encourage inclusion of ideas on the agenda.
EUPAC Liaison: Tina Mengine, Vice President for University Advancement
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania President’s Advisory Council Members
Dr. Jay Badams, Superintendent, Erie City School District
Brigadier General Mark Bellini, Retired, US Army
Dr. Drew Carlin, Beautiful Smiles
Jessica Erickson, Marquette Savings Bank
John Evans, Safe Harbor Behavioral Health
Tom Fucci, Saint Vincent Health System
George Gast, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority Police Department (Buffalo, NY)
Daniel Higham, U.S. Bronze Foundry and Machine
James Kirk, First National Bank
Rochelle Krowinski, Lifeworks
Dr. Frank Mainzer, Retired, Neurosurgeon
Richard McKissock, McKissock, LP
Anthony Pirrello, Montessori Regional Charter School
Dr. Nancy Rung, Retired Podiatrist
Patrick Santelli, Retired, Pfizer, Inc.
Richard Scaletta, Superintendent, General McLane School District
Dr. Anthony Snow, Community Healthnet
Naomi Stutzman, FastSigns
Craig Walker, Owner, Walker Brothers Buick Chevrolet
Linda Wilkinson, Retired, Hamot Second Century Fund
Perry Wood, Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority (ECGRA)