Coleen G. Panko
Special Events Coordinator &
Highland Ambassadors Advisor
219 Meadville Street
Edinboro, PA 16444
of the Year Awards
- of the Year Awards
The Edinboro University "of the Year" Award Program recognizes and honors the outstanding achievements and contributions of its faculty and staff who exemplify the commitment of excellence to students and the University.
Nominations may be submitted by University faculty, staff, students, Trustees, alumni and retired faculty and staff; as well as members of the Alumni, Foundation, and USI Boards of Directors.
The nominations are reviewed by a representative committee appointed by the President. The convener of the nomination review committee will submit the names of the top three finalists, unranked, to the President for review and consideration. The President will select the "of the Year" awardees from each pool of finalists. With the permission of the nominator, all nominations may be shared with the nominees after the awards process is complete each year as an added form of employee recognition.
Awardees will receive the following recognition:
- "of the Year" award plaque
- Name added and photo placed on perpetual plaque displayed prominently on campus
- 8x10 photograph to be displayed with perpetual plaque during year of recognition
- Reserved parking place for year of recognition with signage
- Media coverage, as possible, in local and regional newspapers.