President's Commission on the Status of Women
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
The Edinboro University Commission on the Status of Women acknowledges the unique challenges of women in a university setting and works to create an equitable, just, and supportive campus environment.
Leadership, Education, Advocacy, Dialogue
- To gather and analyze findings related to the perception of a just, supportive and equitable environment and make recommendations to the President.
- To develop new and support existing programs for current and prospective women faculty, staff and students of Edinboro University.
- To increase awareness of the Commission for current and prospective faculty, staff and students through a variety of communication medium including both campus and local media.
- To provide mentoring opportunities to students and faculty who attend the Leadership Institute, as well as explore professional development activities for women who wish to move into campus leadership positions.