Information & Sales Tables
Below, learn everything you need to know about having a sales table at the Frank G. Pogue Student Center at Edinboro University.
- Distribution of literature, petition drives, surveys and similar activities in the Student Center may be conducted only from a reserved information table location.
- Registered student organizations and University departments may reserve information tables without charge. Standing reservations may be for no more than two consecutive five-day periods per semester or one day per week for an entire semester from any one sponsor.
- Failure to cancel an information table reservation at least one working day prior to the reservation date may cause the sponsoring organization or department to lose information/sales table reservation privileges for the remainder of the semester.
- Non-University affiliated users must either be sponsored by a registered student organization or University department, or they can pay a table reservation fee of $20 per table, per day. Any use of an information table to promote the use or purchase of a commercial product or service or for fund-raising will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Users not affiliated with the University must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) and list Edinboro University as additionally insured with a minimum liability insurance coverage of $1,000,000 before a request for a table will be confirmed.
- First-time vendors may be required to show samples of the product(s) to be sold to the Assistant Director of Student Center Operations before a request for sales will be confirmed.
- Solicitations such as credit cards, long-distance calling cards, etc. will be permitted only if the vendor agrees not to give away free products to those who sign up for the cards, and the vendor must also agree to provide literature regarding responsible credit usage. (EUP Policy E004)
- Edinboro University assumes no liability for the quality of the goods or services sold at sales tables on its premises. The presence of a commercial vendor on the property does not constitute an endorsement of the vendor or its products by the University.