The mail processing center and storeroom are where the deliveries to the University are sorted and organized upon delivery.
The Mail Processing Center is located in Lawrence Towers at 150 Perry Lane and is open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Ms. Juanita Burdick, the Mail Clerk, can be contacted at email@example.com or (814) 732-2483.
- Student mailrooms are open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Earp Mailroom provides mail service to residents of Earp Hall. Earp Hall is located at 225 Darrow Road, Edinboro, PA 16444.
- The Rose Mailroom provides mail service to residents of Rose Hall.Rose Hall is located at 235 Darrow Road, Edinboro, PA 16444.
- The Pogue Student Center Mailroom is located in the Game Room on the second floor of the Pogue Student Center and provides mail service to residents of all of the Highlands.
- The Pogue Student Center is located at 405 Scotland Road, Edinboro PA 16444.
Mail for incoming students can be sent to campus up to two weeks before the start of school in the fall.
Students are reminded to check their mailbox prior to leaving at the end of the semester.
When sending out a bulk mailing, please fill out the Mailing Service Request Form at least two weeks prior. The Mailroom needs to be notified prior to all bulk mailings in order to ensure sufficient funds in the account and to verify department chargeback information. If you are not certain of the actual cost of the mailing, please include an estimated cost and note on the form that it is estimated. When complete, please email the form to Juanita Burdick at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call the mailroom at (814) 732-2483.
The Storeroom is located in Lawrence Towers at 150 Perry Lane and is open from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Ms. Cindy Hull, the Stock Clerk, can be contacted at email@example.com
or (814) 732-2470.