Edinboro Highland Games & Scottish Festival – September 7, 2013
2nd Annual Celtic Harp Competition
Categories and Entry Requirements
- Youth, 17 years old and younger
- Open, 18 – 80+
Stepping up to national recognition, our newly SHSA-sanctioned competition will have the following solo harp categories: beginner, novice, apprentice, journeyman, and master. For complete information, visit: http://www.shsa.org/competitions/rules-handbook.
- Harp Competition Entry fee $35 prepaid; $40 at the door.
New Entry Fee (8/2013) includes: Games/Harp entry fee, 1 yr membership in Scottish Harp Society of America, and complimentary membership in Lake & Highlands Folk Harp Society.
- Entry form completed, signed, and returned with check by August 30, 2013 (be sure to indicate your age and harper category).
- The order of competitors within each category will be determined by the Competition Coordinator half hour prior to the start of the competition.
- If a competitor is not present when called for, he/she may be disqualified.
- No harps may be tuned in the competition area during competitions, except if necessary by the competitor on stage.
- Edinboro University and the Celtic Harp Competition shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to competitor’s property, including but not limited to competitor’s instruments or other equipment.
- The decision of the judge shall be final and binding in respect to all matters relating to the competition and shall be accepted by each competitor.
Questions? Contact Harp Competition Coordinator: Maia Chisholm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celtic Harp Competition Entry Form
Please complete the electronic form below, or download the print version. Prepayment is required and you will be directed to the online payment page after submission.