Benefits of Joining
In addition to fundraising, the Women’s Philanthropy Council is committed to mentoring students and connecting them to current women business leaders through internships and leadership events on campus. As a member, you’ll enjoy the benefit of helping your community and the next generation of women philanthropists.
Members of the Women’s Philanthropy Council receive these additional benefits:
- Opportunity to assist with the planning for the annual Edinboro University Women’s Leadership Day for students.
- Opportunities to serve as mentors for future generations of women philanthropists.
- Involvement on the planning of Women’s History Month.
- Facebook page to post information about women’s events, programs and accomplishments.
- Opportunities to interact with other council members at recruiting and social events.
- Electronic quarterly newsletters about events, faculty, staff and student scholarly activities, as well as information from the President. Communication with all members is important to the continued success of the program.
- For Founders, recognition on the Women’s Philanthropy Council wall located in Reeder Hall, outside of the President’s Office.