15 credit hours are required, which include an ESL field experience.
Coursework is completed entirely online.
Required field experience can be conducted in your own classroom, building or district.
Program can be completed in as few as two or three semesters.
1. Complete an application online at: TBA
2. Pay an application fee of $30.
3. Provide an official transcript verifying an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
4. Have a minimum 2.8 overall undergraduate QPA. The MAT or GRE are required for undergraduate QPA lower than 2.8.
5. Copy of teaching certificate (for students holding teacher certification).