Lee Rexrode, MFA, Graduate Program Head
1. Complete the online application.
2. Pay an application fee of $30
3. Provide an official transcript verifying an earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
4. Submit a letter of intent (If applying for the studio, please indicate the main medium of interest; Ceramics, Metals/Jewelry, Painting, Printmaking or Sculpture)
5. Three letters of reference. These should include at least two faculty members the applicant had as instructors for undergraduate or graduate art courses.
6. Submit the required portfolio of 10 images of recent studio work using the Edinboro SlideRoom account found at https://edinboroart.slideroom.com/. Include title, media, size, and date of each image. These must be submitted on or before the application deadline.
7. A personal interview if notified by the department.
(No application deadline)