Congratulations on your acceptance to Edinboro University!
We know you have a lot to consider as you make your college decision and we want to help you each step of the way. The following information explains the next steps in the process.
Accepted Student Checklist
Submit your nonrefundable deposit
Submit the $100.00 non-refundable, advanced tuition deposit to secure your place at Edinboro University
- Schedule a campus visit with an academic department
- Attend Fall Open House
- Contact the Financial Aid office at 814-732-3500 with any questions you may have regarding grants, loans and scholarships or visit their website here.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Edinboro University preferred filing date is March 15th
For any additional questions please contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office at 1-888-8GO-BORO, 814-732-2761 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposit Paid Students
Once you have submitted your deposit, you will receive the following pieces of information by mail:
- Scheduling Form
- Housing Contract
- New Student Registration Invitiation (for Fall start only)
- Orientation Invitation
For students entering during the Fall semester, Orientation begins on the Thursday before classes start. The day typically kicks off with move-in for resident students, followed by evening events for all new students (residents and commuters), and orientation activities that continue through Sunday.
For student entering in January, your Orientation session generally occurs the Wednesday or Thursday before classes begin.