Will My Credits Transfer?


If you've worked hard to earn credits at a different college or university, you don't want to lose them. Take time to find out more about transfer equivalencies, articulation agreements and what credits will transfer to Edinboro University.

Here's What You Need to Know

If you're planning to transfer to Edinboro from another college or university, your credits may transfer, based on the following.

Transfer Equivalencies

Please refer to tes.collegesource.com for courses that have previously transferred to Edinboro University. When a direct match to an Edinboro University course can’t be determined, elective credit is awarded. All classes will be evaluated on an individual basis. If you don’t see a particular course, that may simply mean it hasn’t been evaluated yet.

Upon acceptance to Edinboro University, an official course and credit evaluation will be completed and you’ll be notified of the results.

Articulation Agreements

Edinboro University has transfer articulation agreements with the following institutions that allow you to follow a specific path of study at your institution before transitioning to Edinboro to complete your degree. For additional information on these articulation agreements, or to request a copy, please contact Sheila McCarthy in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 814-732-1756 or smccarthy@edinboro.edu.

Butler County Community College

  • Criminal Justice majors
  • Social Work majors

Community College of Beaver County

  • Criminal Justice majors

Harrisburg Area Community College

  • Criminal Justice majors

Jamestown Community College

  • Business Administration majors
  • Art majors
  • Computer Science majors
  • Criminal Justice majors
  • Early Childhood Education majors
  • Social Work

Pennsylvania Highlands Community College

  • Criminal Justice majors

Westmoreland County Community College

  • Social Work majors

Statewide Program-to-Program Agreements (TAOC)

If you want to turn your associate degree into a bachelor degree, take advantage of Pennsylvania's statewide Program-to-Program (P2P) Agreements. They allow students who graduate with specified associate degrees to transfer as juniors into bachelor degrees in similar fields of study at Edinboro University. More information on Program-to-Program agreements can be found here: www.patrac.org.

Currently Edinboro participates in the following P2P agreements:

Contact Us

Undergraduate Admissions Office
Academy Hall
200 E. Normal Street
Edinboro, PA 16444
Email: admissions@edinboro.edu
Phone: 814-732-2761Sheila McCarthy
Associate Director for Transfer Admissions
215 Academy Hall
Email: smccarthy@edinboro.edu
Phone: 814-732-2761