Students may make application for admission as early as July 1, after finishing their junior year of high school. To be considered, applicants must complete all the following steps:
- Application. Apply online or request a printed application for admission by contacting the Admissions Office at 888-8GO-BORO or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be secured at most high school guidance offices. Complete the application and return it to the Admissions Office.
- Application Fee. If applying online, a nonrefundable $30 application fee is paid online via credit card or debit card. A paper check or money order payable to Edinboro University can be mailed to the Undergraduate Admissions Office at the address below instead of online payment. The application fee may be waived based on eligibility.
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Undergraduate Admissions Office
200 East Normal Street
Edinboro, PA 16444
- Secondary School Transcript. Request that the appropriate school official complete the Secondary School Report (official high school transcript) and send it to the Admissions Office. All documents submitted by the student become the property of Edinboro University and cannot be returned.
- SAT/ACT Scores. Arrange through the high school to participate in the College Entrance Examination Board (SAT) or the American College Testing Program (ACT). Either test is acceptable for admission to Edinboro. Junior year scores and/or senior year scores may be submitted. Submission of aptitude scores can be waived in the case of non-traditional, adult learners.
- Participate in a personal interview, if one is deemed necessary by the Admissions Office.
- The Report of Medical History will be sent to the student after acceptance is granted to the University. This form should be completed by the family physician and returned prior to enrollment to the Director of Health Services of Edinboro University.
- Pay all deposits and fees when required.
- A formal letter from the Admissions Office will notify the applicants of their status after the first five steps above have been completed.