Workshops listed at the Edinboro location will be held in Butterfield Hall Computer Lab 104. Those listed at Porreco will be held in the Porreco Computer Lab.
No registration is necessary, but computer availability will be first-come, first-served.
Students will need to bring the following:
- FSA ID for student (and parent if dependent). You can obtain an FSA ID at the website www.fsaid.ed.gov
- Social security number for students and parents
- Driver's license if you have one
- Alien Registration Number if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- Your Federal tax return and your W2s for both the student and the parent
- Records of any untaxed income
- Information on savings, investments and business/farm