Systems & Security
The Systems & Security team is responsible for the design, administration, maintenance and security of the university’s server network.
The Systems & Security staff are responsible for:
- Deploying, administering and maintaining physical and virtual server network.
- Allocating system storage and planning for future storage requirements.
- Conducting security risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Designing and supporting identity access management services.
- Overall operations of the university’s data center including backup and recovery strategies.
Systems & Security Contacts
Gary Bland – Senior Systems and Security Engineer
Ralph Boyles – Senior Systems and Identity Management Engineer