Costs and Financial Assistance


Transfer and adult students at Edinboro University can get financial assistance through state and federal resources and external scholarships to help pay for their college education.

Edinboro University is dedicated to helping students obtain the funding they need to pursue their degree.

Below, we have collected links to a number of useful resources and services to help transfer and adult students understand the financial aid and payment processes at Edinboro University.

Contact Us

Adult and Transfer Student Services
Ross Hall, 1st Floor
220 Scotland Road
Edinboro, PA 16444
Phone: 814-732-2701
Fax: 814-732-2909

Office Hours: Monday – Friday,
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(Other times by appointment)