The Systems and Security team is responsible for the design, administration, maintenance
and security of the university's server network.
The Systems and Security staff are responsible for:
- Deploying, administering and maintaining physical and virtual server network.
- Allocating system storage and planning for future storage requirements.
- Conducting security risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Designing and supporting identity access management services.
- Overall operations of the university's data center including backup and recovery strategies.
Systems and Security Contacts
Ralph Boyles - Senior Systems and Identity Management Engineer
Frank Mascitti – Network Security & Systems Administrator
Adam Rupert - Systems & Security Administrator
Technology Help Center
220 Scotland Road
Edinboro, PA 16444