Counseling, School Psychology and Special Education
The Department of Counseling, School Psychology, and Special Education is committed to excellence in the preparation of highly qualified professionals who meet the needs of a dynamic pluralistic society. The department provides intellectually challenging, accredited programs including academic and clinical experiences predicated on scholarship, research, and service. Dedicated faculty strive to facilitate the development of leader-practitioners with the knowledge, skills and dispositions necessary to excel in professional careers related to Counseling, School Psychology, and Special Education.
For More Information Click Here ...
- AA - Human Services/Developmental Disabilities (Special Education)
- EdS - Educational Specialist in School Psychology
- MA - Counseling - Art Therapy
- MA - Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA - Counseling - College Counseling
- MA - Counseling - Rehabilitation Counseling
- MA - Counseling - School Counseling
- MEd - Educational Psychology
- MEd - Special Education - Autism
- MEd - Special Education - Behavior Management
- MEd - Special Education - seeking certification
The Office of Records and Registration maintains curriculum requirement forms for all undergraduate majors and degree programs offered by Edinboro University. The programs listed here include corresponding links to a printable form. Changes to curriculum requirements and semester sequences are not uncommon. These links are the curriculum requirements and semester sequence sheets for your major.