School of Graduate Studies & Research
Led by a world-class faculty, Edinboro University’s graduate students enjoy a robust academic environment, which features engaging research, graduate assistantships, career development opportunities and much more.
Considering graduate school?
Consider Edinboro University.
Edinboro University offers affordable and convenient graduate programs to help you gain valuable credentials in your field, build skills and expertise and achieve higher levels of influence and income. With the convenience of more than 19 online graduate programs, you can earn an advanced degree or certification while putting in as much time and effort as fits your schedule.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2015 Best Colleges ranked Edinboro University in the top tier as one of the best universities in the northern region.
- Edinboro’s online Nursing, Education and Social Work programs are rated among the Best Online Graduate Programs. Rehabilitation Counseling, Fine Arts and Speech-Language Pathology are recognized among the Best Graduate Schools.
- Affordable Colleges Online recognized EU’s online graduate programs as #2 in Pennsylvania in its 2014 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Pennsylvania ranking.
- TheBestSchools.org, a higher education/career website, ranked the University’s online Master of Education degree program #19 in the United States.
- Best Counseling Degrees, an educational website, featured Edinboro University’s Master of Education in Educational Psychology program as #6 in the nation in its “Top 10 Accredited Online School Counseling Master’s Degrees Ranked By Affordability.”
- Nonprofit Colleges Online’s new Students Before Profits Award ranks both Edinboro University’s Online Master of Education in Educational Psychology and Master of Arts in Counseling: Art Therapy—the nation’s first completely online Art Therapy graduate program—as #8 in the country.
- BestColleges.com ranked EU at #7 in the top 11 nationwide 2014 Best Online Master’s in Social Work Programs.
- Graduate Programs.com ranked Edinboro #8 among Top Student Rated Online MSW Programs.
- Create a Career ranked EU’s online MSW program #16 in the United States.
Mission and Vision
The mission of Graduate Studies at Edinboro University is to maintain and enhance high-quality education by engaging faculty and students in scholarship and creative activity. Graduate programs will focus on intellectual growth and professional development that will enable our students to work and function in a world increasingly dependent on highly educated individuals with a strong sense of professional ethics.
The vision of Graduate Studies at Edinboro University is to promote an environment where students and faculty work in a collaborative atmosphere to help students reach their full potential as scholars and professionals. This environment will encourage students to obtain the knowledge necessary to master their area of study, develop habits of life-long learning, and foster a desire to use that knowledge for the betterment of their professions.
Unleash your potential with a graduate degree from Edinboro University.
Having problems viewing this video? Click here
Academic Programs of the School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Art – On-campus
- Art Education – Online
- Art Therapy – Online
- Art Therapy, Post Master’s certificate – Online
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Endorsement, certificate – Online
- Communication Studies – Online or On-campus
- Conflict Management – Online
- Counseling – Online or On-campus
- Early Childhood Education – Online
- Educational Leadership – Online
- Educational Psychology – Online
- Fine Arts – On-campus
- Middle/Secondary Instruction, already certified – Online or On-campus
- Middle/Secondary Instruction, seeking certification – On-campus
- Nursing, Master of Science – Online
- Nursing Practice, Doctorate of – Online
- PA Principal K-12, Post Master’s certificate – Online
- Reading – Online
- Reading Specialist Certification – Online
- School Psychology, Educational Psychologist – On-campus
- Social Sciences – On-campus
- Social Work – Online or On-campus
- Special Education – Online
- Speech/Language Pathology – On-campus
- Superintendent Letter of Eligibility, Post Master’s certificate – Online
- Supervisor of Special Education, Post Master’s certificate – Online