Business and Economics
Edinboro University's business program is strongly grounded in economics which adds theoretical depth to the immediacy of the business disciplines. The department also offers an economics major and minor.
The Department of Business & Economics enjoys accreditation from the ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) for our AS Business Administration and BS Business Administration programs. It should be noted, however, that our BS in Economics, while offered by the department, is not an accredited program with ACBSP.
The Financial Services program is registered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. Our graduates meet the educational requirements to sit for the CFPtm Certification Examination.
Securities and Exchange Commission, Defense Finance Administration, Great Lakes Case and Cabinet, Erie Redevelopment Authority, Internal Revenue Service, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Bethesda Children's Home, Summit Financial Advisors.
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION FOR FINANCE STUDENTS
FinanceDegree.com/Scholarships -- is a database of scholarships for anyone looking to help supplement the cost of their education. The directory filters all the available finance and business degree related scholarships that will ensure students find the ones that fit the needs.
- Business Administration - General (Pre)
- AS Business Administration
- BS Business Administration -Accounting
- BS Business Administration-Accounting/Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- BS Business Administration-Comprehensive Business
- BS Business Administration - Financial Services
- BS Business Administration - Forensic Accounting (Limited to currently enrolled students)
- BS Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- BS Business Administration - Marketing
- BS Economics