Labor Relations is responsible for the administration of the AFSCME, PSSU, PDA, OPEIU, SCUPA and SPFPA collective bargaining agreements. This includes the following functions:
- Representing the University at various meet and discuss sessions.
- Providing advice to the University managers on contract implementation and interpretation issues.
- Investigating and responding to grievances on behalf of the University.
- Coordinating the arbitration process.
- Providing labor relations training to managers.
Click on this link to access the most recent Seniority Lists
Collective Bargaining Agreements
AFSCME Seniority Reports
The seniority reports are available in the Human Resources Office and the local AFSCME office. New reports are available every 6 months.
Contact:Wayne E. Patterson, Assistant DirectorHuman Resources and Labor Relationsemail: firstname.lastname@example.org