Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-4:30
Darla S. Spaid
Director of Purchasing and Contracts
220 McNerney Hall
Edinboro, PA 16444
(814) 732-2281 fax
Purchasing and Contracts Office
- Purchasing and Contracts Office
The Purchasing Office directly and indirectly provides for the needs of our faculty and students through the timely and cost effective procurement of goods and services for the campus community. In fulfilling its responsibilities, the Office will:
- Ensure the best value is obtained for all departments and offices of the University through competitive bidding and negotiation processes.
- Provide for the timely delivery of goods and services to facilities filling the needs of all students, faculty and staff.
- Continuously evaluate current market conditions and conduct periodic reviews of processes for improvement. Realize potential cost savings through implementation of new procedures.
- Serve as a point of contact between the University and community businesses to help promote the University as a vital member of the local community.
Please refer to the links on the left for more information regarding interested vendors, bid lists, and office supply purchasing.