Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Name Change


Name Changes

Students may request a name change in the University records by providing legal documentation of the change.  Acceptable forms of documentation are identified on the reverse side/second page of the name change form.  Questions may be addressed to the Office of Records and Registration.

Requests may be sent to:

The Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Center
Hamilton Hall, 210 Glasgow Road
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Edinboro, PA 16444

Fax 814.732.2130
Phone 814.732.3501